Samsung Accessory Service
The application Samsung Accessory Service provides you with a stable environment in which you can use a series of functions by connecting accessories to your mobile terminal.
This service is compatible with multiple environments of connectivity and with it you can use the accessories in your mobile terminal more comfortably and effectively through apps of administration such as Samsung Gear Manager, Samsung Camera Manager Inst.
The app Samsung Accessory Service can be used by connecting to a mobile terminal with the following devices:
1 – Samsung Gear S2
2 – Samsung NX-1
3 – Samsung Gear Fit2
4 – Samsung Gear S3
The application Samsung Accessory Service has the following features in a mobile terminal with accessories:
1 – Connection and sending/receiving data
2 – Transfer files
3 – Function WebProxy
Samsung Smart Camera App
The Samsung SMART CAMERA app is the new app for smart terminals, has integrated three apps to save time and effort.
While using your Samsung SMART CAMERA camera, the app will connect to the smart device automatically for convenience. You can start three SMART CAMERA apps (AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder) from the smart terminal with one touch.
This application has 3 characteristics to keep in mind:
1 – You can only connect to Samsung camera models manufactured in 2013 or later. (Galaxy NX, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4, Galaxy NX, Galaxy NX, Galaxy NX, Galaxy NX, Galaxy NX, Galaxy NX)
2 – You can use the app on Android terminals with resolutions of WVGA or higher that operate with the operating system Android 3.0 or higher.
3 – Some Android terminals do not have this app. If the connection is unstable with the Jelly Bean version 4.3 or above, go to Settings> Wi-Fi> Advanced, and disable the Automatically switch between networks option. This feature allows the terminal to ignore Wi-Fi networks Not available or access points with weak signals.
The menu title may vary depending on the manufacturer or service provider.
Know more information of Smart Tutor with Samsung Galaxy.
Game Tuner is the app that controls the temperature of the terminal to avoid overheating, adjusts the resolution and the frame rate of the games to conserve battery power.
1. Check the resolution, the frame rate, the quality of the textures: improves the performance of the headings, plays during more time with a lower battery consumption and minimize the updates of the app by reducing memory usage. If you want you can set it up to use 100% of the resources of the device.
2. Use the customizable game modes to change very simple way the game environment: the 5 game modes Basic will allow you to add or eradicate custom modes to control each game differently. The widget Game Tuner lets you change mode of game very easy.
3. Adjust the resolution of the apps that are not games: Game Tuner is not just for games, now allows you to control the resolution of apps that are not games. If an app consumes a lot of battery, you can lower your resolution for use during more time.
4. Change the category of each app: set as “game” those games that Game Tuner still does not recognize. These changes will apply to Game Launcher and Game Tools in terminals Galaxy S7/S7 edge.
1. Game Tuner, Season 2: it will first be shown the list of games and you will see all modes in a single page.
2. Have multiple custom modes: Previously there was a single custom mode, you can now add or delete the modes that you want.
3. What these changes? :the new aggregate functions include, among others, the control of the quality of the textures, dimmed intelligent and speed information of frames.
4. Reduce the resolution of the apps that are not games: You can set the resolution of the apps that are not games.
5. It was a game! I said that it is a game!: you can directly set apps such as games changing category the apps.
(This change will apply to Game Launcher and Game Tools in terminals Galaxy S7/S7 edge).
6. It is for me Galaxy?
More supported devices added.
– Game Tuner need GameMode in order to function.
– You can install or upgrade GameMode through Game Tuner. Visit the GameMode in Galaxy Apps through the popup message or notification that are displayed when you start Game Tuner.
– If you have disabled GameMode, Game Tuner will not work. Keep activated GameMode.
– Galaxy S8
– Galaxy S7 edge
– Galaxy Note 7
– Galaxy Note 5
– Galaxy Note 4
– Galaxy Note Edge
– Galaxy S6 Edge +
– Galaxy S6 Edge
– Galaxy S6
– Galaxy S6 Active
– Galaxy S5 (SM-G906S/K/L only)
– Galaxy Tab S2
– Galaxy Tab S (8.4″, 10.5″)
– Galaxy Note Pro